Any ticket issued is subject to the following conditions and may be revoked by the issuer, proprietor of the venue and/or organiser of the event for breach of any of the specified
- No refunds or exchanges on any ticket, booking fee, service fee or delivery fee except where required by Law.
- Tickets reported as lost or stolen may not be honored and may not be replaced nor the price refunded.
- The ticket purchaser/holder ("Holder") voluntarily assumes all risk of property loss and personal injury arising during its use.
- The Organiser of the event reserves the right to add, withdraw, reshedule or substitute any artist, team or performer.
- The Organiser of the event reserves the right to change pricing, show times, door times, seating layouts, venue capacity without notice.
- The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the organisers and venues terms of admission. These additional terms are available from the Venue or Organiser upon request.
- Late arrival to the venue may result in a delay in entry to premises.
- Tickets will be void if on-sold or traded at a premium or in conjunction with other goods or services, or used in advertising or as a competition prize, without written permission from
- Organizer. In the event of a breach of this condition, the ticket holder will be denied admission or expelled.
- Where applicable, suitable identification will be required at the time of ticket pickup to prove that the conditions required for entry is met.
- The Ticket Holder consents to and will permit the search and inspection of his or her person, clothing, bags or other possessions by any official, employee or agent of the proprietor
- of the venue and/or the organizer of the event both prior to and after the Ticket Holders entry to the venue.
- The Ticket Holder is forbidden from taking any of the following articles into the venue:
- Banners, placards, flags or poles for displaying the same, or material for the construction or assembly of such articles; or Any article which is likely to injure or annoy other persons,
- including chemical substances which give off noxious fumes or smoke, glass bottles, alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, weapons, loud hailers; or Laser pointers or other lighting /
- pointing devices of any type; or Goods intended for sale (if no written permit is held from the proprietor of the venue). Any article which may hamper or impede the conduct of the
- Cameras, flash photography, video recorders or audio recorders of any type may be prohibited.
- The Ticket Holder will be required to leave the venue if he or she: Engages in conduct which unreasonably interferes with the enjoyment of the event by the patrons, including
- fighting; or Hampers or impedes the conduct of the event; or Breaches any by-laws or orders applicable to the venue.
- Pickup tickets can only be collected by the person who purchased them. If they are being picked up using a credit card as ID the card holder must be the person picking up the
- Any breach of these conditions shall automatically revoke the Ticket Holders license to remain at the venue.
- Purchase or use of this ticket constitutes acceptance of these terms.
There is a growning concern about Police Brutality in Toronto and Canada on the whole. There is evidence in every sector of our society, that certain elements in the police force take the opportunity to perpetuate violence against accused persons.
END POLICE VIOLENCE NOW - FREEDOM AND JUSTICE NOW
This petition is directed to the Toronto Police Services Board and Toronto Chief of Police, Bill Blair.
WHEREAS, the Ontario Police Services Act requires Toronto Police officers to safeguard the fundamental rights guaranteed by the Ontario Human Rights Code;
WHEREAS, the City of Toronto definition of community safety requires BOTH promotion of social justice AND elimination of violence;
WHEREAS, a core value of the Toronto Police Service requires officers to treat everyone in an equitable, sensitive and ethical manner;
AND WHEREAS, the conduct of certain officers in the Toronto Police service , including :
The arrest of unarmed James Bishop (a Black man) on a basketball court, in front of his son, by several officers - seen on a video that went viral - was unacceptable police violence;
The killing of Michael Ellison, an unarmed mentally ill African Canadian in February 2012 - was unacceptable police violence;
The grossly disproportionate stops of Black and Brown people by Toronto police officers, reported in the Toronto Star, violate their rights and freedoms. These stops are an indefensible abuse of authority and unacceptable police violence;
ALL CONSTITUTE VIOLATIONS OF HUMAN DIGNITY, EQUITY & JUSTICE
NOW THERFORE, We, the undersigned, demand that the Toronto Police Services Board and the Toronto Chief of Police state publicly the specific steps they will take to ensure the protection of the rights and freedoms of African Canadian residents . community members and visitors; to ensure that Toronto police officers know that inequitable, insensitive, unlawful behaviour will be reliably and consistently sanctioned; and to ensure that unlawful, unethical, inequitable violence ends now.
END POLICE VIOLENCE NOW - FREEDOM AND JUSTICE NOW
|AN EVENING OF SPIRITUAL ENLIGHTENMENT|